Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: Help a thicko, please?

AlLewis opened this issue on Sep 22, 2006 · 27 posts

AlLewis posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 4:27 PM

Yes, you are right....I cannot enter a new name for the file, I only get a Browse option, from which I have to overwrite an existing file.

Regarding Save to another Window.....I get another window with the image, but no Save option...its just a window, but the image isn't too bad.

And again, I cannot use the Save option for Content or Scene.....I am beginning to think I have a corrupt D/S program.......sound like it to you?

Regarding the rendering facility, I have tried Open GL, 3Delight and Hardware (in Advanced) but these only appear to affect the time rather than significant improvements in quality.

I tried the default V3 really just to judge the image quality...to see how sharp the image was...

As yet, I haven't even bothered to import the renders into PShop, because they just aren't good enough....I can do better with my airbrush, in fact I can do better with my paintbrush or magic markers, sorry, Pantones.

If you want to see what I mean, you can go to my website, but to avoid sticking the URL here, we will have to go by private messages/emails...up to you.

I think I will do another D/S and V3 download....maybe I didn't turn off my AV and Malware when I installed it from the desktop.

Thanks Al.