Forum: Community Center

Subject: Do you monitor site mail?

Primal opened this issue on Sep 26, 2006 · 107 posts

StaceyG posted Wed, 27 September 2006 at 6:51 PM

The copyright agent wasn't on until after the thread was started, not moving in a productive manner and after it was locked. And let me clear up the reason the thread was locked was 1. because the discussion wasn't for productive reasons in the first place  2.  the vendor came in and posted emails that she wasn't given permission to post.

JenyK being the copyright agent wanted to set the record straight since the vendor came in and gave half truths of the story.  If you all want to start a thread in the copyrigth forum regarding this to discuss with JenyK, pleaes feel free.   Karen and the rest of the team last night and early this morning did what was best for that time.  The copyright agent, decided to give the facts from her reviews of the issue since the vendor wanted it public. Thats it.

See how it goes? If you say nothing (which we couldn't because the vendor hadn't brought it publically herself at that time) we are horrible,  once it was brought public by the person with the copyright concern herself and the copyright agent decided to give the facts, that is horrible to?

Yeah I suppose she could have put it in a different thread?

Sorry but we are human too and this gets really really frustrating. I am sick today and if I am being harsh I apologize