Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Michael 3 in desperate need of a fairy like look

turtleheart opened this issue on Sep 13, 2006 · 33 posts

josema8 posted Sat, 30 September 2006 at 2:23 PM

Thorne, your response was unsuitable an disproportionated and infuriated me on my full right, fullstop.

If I was wrong (and I really was, I agree, I was VERY wrong), the right answer from you should have been to talk to the other people to see what was wrong as I stated above, not childish reporting to site admin a threaten that doesn't exist (I was threatening site admin my free speech was being hurted and I should take action about this until they explained me what happened, I was not threatening you as you can see if you read my message again). Not a single threaten or bad word or insult  or  wrong  thought on my message for  YOU.

I am a person and I can talk about things. I can be wrong and you can be wrong, on my country people talks instead, people don't imagine threatens, menaces and attacks before being sure that was a real threaten, a real menace or a real attack and the other didn't understand after being requested. You jumped over this step.

Lillian kindly apologized on a very acceptable manner for not informing me my message was being deleted because of site policies (they should have informed me and for some reason they didn't).  Did this this morning (Spanish time).

I agreed with shame my fault on this thread when I discovered the exposed reasons on my message were not accurate, site admin privately agreed his fault for not informing me about the message deletion and creating an overexagerated and violent situation aggravated by your (sorry but really childish) answer, so now be a gentleman and agree yours, because a polite message like mine was answered by you with a rude site admin reporting THREATEN (and fact) instead of the explanations and talk you are giving right now and others had to give me instead of yourself, whose only answer was "your threatening message was reported to site admin".

Man, this was not deserving.