Forum: Fractals

Subject: How do I send a link to my gallery??????????

Rykk opened this issue on Oct 03, 2006 · 13 posts

Rykk posted Tue, 03 October 2006 at 11:54 PM

Figured it out:

If you click someone else's name it takes you to a gallery with the link at the bottom and stats for their gallery just fine. If you, on the other hand, click "My Gallery" on the sidebar, like we all had to after the changeover, it takes you to that dumb page with one large pic, 6 recent ones and a ton of your fave's. Not what I would have wanted the proprietor to see - someone else's (better) work. And there is no link or stats at the bottom of the page. Then you click "you have posted a bunch more images" or something to that effect. Now you are in your gallery proper but STILL no link or stats.

What you have to do is something I can't for the life of me figure out why I would ever have done since I'm ALREADY in my gallery. Click your own name. (!!???!!!) No sh**. Then you get the link and the stats. This is SO messed up. Copying the url from your browser and sending it used to work just fine. And still does - IF THEY ARE ALREADY A MEMBER. If you are a guest, it takes you to the freaken Poser freebie page. I not only looked stupid, I'll bet the woman was pissed, too...

The reason I never noticed this b4 is that most all of the people I sent links to are already members. Worst case was a couple had to log in. Ah well, maybe next year - two steps up, 12 steps back...

Rick