Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Refrain from Jests

mickmca opened this issue on Sep 24, 2006 · 79 posts

bopperthijs posted Wed, 04 October 2006 at 5:22 PM

In the dutch language (which is my native ) there are at least 50-100 different words for a certain male bodypart which I cannot name without setting the language flag, there are about the same amount of words for a certain female bodypart which I also cannot name, and I think there are more than 200 words for a social activity between two person of the opposite . . .  (fill in the dots and check the language flag). A lot of these words have other, normal meanings which can safely be used in common sentences which won't offend anyone... a property that since a very long time eagerly has been used by comedians to make dirty jokes. And I suppose it won't be different in any other language, I heard that the french are experts in these. What my point is, that it doesn't make sense to make a list of words that you can or you can't use, it's within the context you use them.
I know that even the word dutch has a bad reputation in the english language so I'm still wondering if I have to set the language flag...

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?