Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Welcome to the Legends of Mernac Contest - Where You could Win $500 CASH!

LillianH opened this issue on Sep 01, 2006 · 26 posts

JIMBOB83 posted Tue, 10 October 2006 at 7:34 PM

I fully agree with you that these sites are a business heaven knows how much I've spent here. and I fully agree with this as it is written but your first comments where directed at two individuals and that is what I was commenting about LilianH is not Renderosity nor is Rick Mernac though they are an indigrated part of this contest and in bringing it to a close relys on many factors and many other people. I fully understand your frustration in this situation and fully agree it is rude to say the least not to keep it's members in the loop. So for arguement sake I will agree with you.

" So they WILL (hopefully) learn from this, and they will move forward and do better in the future.  We will continue to visit here and enjoy their site. But the bar is set and the expectations are clear..."

I've been here for a long time and entered many contest anytime this had happened in the past is been treated the same way as it is now " when They know you will know."  Maybe I have settled  to accepting mediocrity. but If I had a problem with a business I would discuss my grievence with those in charge, and not take it to the employees or companies customers. So I should have just simply said instead of posting this here email it to the company. Change needs to come from the top in the way they deal with things and this is more like taking it to the show room floor. I mean you no disrespect in this matter maybe I'm just venting my frustrations as well either way I wish you all the best in the contest.