Forum: Contest Announcements

Subject: Welcome to the Legends of Mernac Contest - Where You could Win $500 CASH!

LillianH opened this issue on Sep 01, 2006 ยท 26 posts

summer1412 posted Tue, 10 October 2006 at 8:35 PM

I would just like to say that I agree firmly with perelredstorm. Renderosity is a business and must act like such. Of course, we wouldn't go to an art store or an art gallery, even, and be too happy if we found no one there because they didn't put an "out to lunch" sign on the door due to lack of time. It's the same thing here, and I know everybody has their hopes about the contest and are anxious to see the results. I'm included, I've been stoked about the whole thing since I first entered.

So let's hope they get it up here TONIGHT as promised, and if not, post a NOTICE this time, and let's also hope that something like this is less likely to happen in the future. I'm really glad perelredstorm said something about it, because it's true, and I'm sure more than one person was thinking it as well. It's for Rosity's sake more than anything, because if someone wanted to be an idiot about the whole thing they could get in trouble legally, which would really suck >.O

Good luck to everybody, and though the results are delayed - laughs - thank you to Mernac and Rosity for sharing this contest. It was fun.
-Summer

Buy Prints

Facebook Page