Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do you have questions about software security and Curious Labs?

kupa opened this issue on Apr 24, 2001 ยท 54 posts

clsteve posted Tue, 24 April 2001 at 9:08 PM

Well I just posted a reply to about 8 questions that seems to have vanished. I'll be answering 15 through 20 a bit later. Sorry I'll be unavoidably detained for a bit. I'll also adress 21 but I must comment on this part:"Do we simply "get the shaft" because we like to have an upgraded system, and therefor have to go through an insane hassle everytime we even consider an upgrade?". I understand your frustration and fear of the unknown but you haven't gone through the process yet. It took me longer to set up online banking and to order tickets from Ticketmaster.com, so please lets keep this in perspective. This will be something that we will all unfortunately come to expect when buying software. I have 4 other apps that I own that require something similar. Piracy is forcing this on everyone. It's become a hobby. We're doing this out of necessity and we're trying to make it as painless for our legitimate users as posssible. We really have thought this out and as in just about anything else, there will be extreme cases. We will have to handle those on an individual basis as they come to us. We have quite a few users that swap hardware often, including some that have very tight deadlines. We have a great customer service department and I'm confident that we can minimize any hassle on your part. **************************** Steve Yatson Product Manager Curious Labs Http://www.curiouslabs.com ****************************