Forum: The MarketPlace Wishing Well

Subject: Boy Clothing

blizzard opened this issue on Oct 05, 2006 ยท 8 posts

josema8 posted Thu, 12 October 2006 at 3:05 AM

I don't know wardrobe wizard, but I bought and tried Clothes Converter, from Daz3d, and the results were not very good. I supose the same will apply to wardrobe wizard...good, almost perfect for converting something from V3 to SP3 where minimum tweaking is required (the femms again!!!!!), but really bad for converting something from M3 to Luke as far as I have found with this app. The same Wardrobe Wizard merchant offers a demo before buying his program because "results can not be as expected...", as he wisely warns.
This erases all my trust on these apps. Only way to get decent clothing is the merchant to rebuild and adapt the meshes, no automatic program can do this with a suitable quality.

And well, let's say we don't have exactly Tons of M3 stuff either...

...and I think most of merchants have their templates built with breasts and big butts, so they work on these creating once and again for V3 instead of working new templates and new lines for dressing the males.

Now the new plage is Aiko!!!!...I WISH I could see a Luke plage or a David plage or at least a M3 plage some day!!!!!...my nude characters would thank this no doubt...