Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: What are you working on thread

Dann-O opened this issue on Oct 10, 2006 · 823 posts

billy423uk posted Sat, 14 October 2006 at 5:20 AM

about 2 days ago i posted a big long post to this thread and cyberspace ate it all up lol. sorry i have nothing new to post but i love the threaads concept. as usual modbias amazes me and teyons stuff is superb. that said i'm impressed with danno's work and jevans's work they show that you can create really good models in mid, low or free range apps.  i also think jts books are well done but silly me loves the bucket better. finally jumpy's piece, i'd be proud if that was my first piece of organic. save the embarressment for those of shallow character jumpy. i hope you carry on cos we can see you develop if you do. as far as teyon or mobius goes i can't see their stuff improving much as they seem pretty dam good enough already lol. i know my first attempt was much worse jumpy, even i can see much improvement in the model im on now...it's not good by the standards teyon or mobius show but for me it's one helluva improvement. nice thread lets hope we can keep it going. what would be really nice is if when someone puts a piece up they say if they mind or don't mind everyones thoughts on it being voiced without malice of course. that way maybe we can learn a little or help a little. i will show what i do here as i progress but i have to rebone my model cos if i click on a certain point on the chest i highlight the mid of her mid finger. part of which resides in the tip of her right thumb. i also had an area of no bone which was infintessimally small so the figure i saved is useless as far as boning goes. i guess she's dammaged goods hehe. anyway. great wstuff everyone

forgot to say nice spring to Gog lol. it would be nice to see what it's part of but if its off the car i can understand why we cant.

billy