Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: About the poser protection

3-DArena opened this issue on Apr 25, 2001 ยท 39 posts

clsteve posted Wed, 25 April 2001 at 6:39 PM

Thanks, I checked it out. There's a lot of Max stuff up there. And a lot of the stuff from this forums store. Is there actually a crack for Max 4? I found one download and it turned out to be 3.1. If there is it's not showing up on usenet or warez that I can find, but then it's not my thing. I hope we can turn your skepticism around. I'm not sure what you mean by needing to remove the copy protection to protect your investment. It's kind of the opposite. The copy protection is there to protect your investment. In the end paying customers determine the survival and continued improvement of the product you purchased(your investment). The more people that get the same thing you paid for for free, the less return you'll get on that investment. I keep saying this but it needs to be said, if you buy the product we'll give you the best support we possibly can. If you don't then we'll make it as difficult as we possibly can for you to use it. **************************** Steve Yatson Product Manager Curious Labs Http://www.curiouslabs.com ****************************