Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Do you have questions about software security and Curious Labs?

kupa opened this issue on Apr 24, 2001 ยท 54 posts

DraX posted Thu, 26 April 2001 at 12:19 AM

Seems to me that Curious Lans has no intentions of answering any more of our questions anyway. I've asked several legitimate questions to Steve privately and gotten no response. I think we should quit asking at this point... all we've done is piss them off by informing them how much we hate the idea. But Sharkey's right. They will do it anyway. And will liekly destroy this community because of it. Why? Because the community has already expressed that they (we) will pretty much reject this treatment, CL may go under as a result of the customers they use... and Bye-bye Poser... I better brush up on my 3DStudio MAX, as it may be my only source soon of creating 3d figures...... Unfortunate though it may be, this seems to be the case. We can only hope that the community manages to live on despite this... On another note... the post at the CL website says, "Then suddenly, the switch turned off" Did they ever stop to think that maybe this "switch turned off" because the community found out how many bugs were in PPP and perhaps many of us decided we weren't going to ugrade so long as our old characters were useless? I think maybe so.