Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

CaptainJack1 posted Thu, 26 October 2006 at 7:22 AM

Quote - ...quelle surprise... so sorry to see this all happening with you Bill. I have seen the image, and it was inoffensive...

The image wasn't pulled because it was offensive. Have you read this thread so far?

Quote - and it's so nice to see the moderators/coordinators joking around so much...I'm sure that makes Primaltruck feel all the better. shrug...quelle surprise

It's not the job of the moderators and coordinators to make people feel better. This is not a kindergarden, and primaltruck did not skin his knee. I believe that some attempt was made to help primaltruck see things in a little more rational manner, which is a testament to the kind-heartedness of the mods. And if you think the mods here don't have kind hearts, you haven't visited enough Internet forums.

Now, you can aim a little of that sarcasm in my direction, if you like; I was the one bashing him for his public temper tantrum. I'm not a mod or a coordinator, just a plain ol' R'osity netizen. Hmm.... perhaps I'm not as interesting a target. Ah, well. 😄

Captain Jack