Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

cliff-dweller posted Fri, 27 October 2006 at 1:24 AM

jevans69 wrote:

Quote - I suppose we'll just leave you in your quiet corner where you can wring your hands over the injustice of it all.

LOL! Do you seriously think that I'm "wringing my hands" over this? If you do, then you're not nearly as smart as you say you are.

I don't even care about this place anymore, I've moved on. It's sad to see what the site has become this past year; but, these things happen.

However I DO care about some of the members still here. When they get poorly treated, I try to stand up with them. That's why I've stopped in this thread a couple of times.

But why are YOU in this thread? You've made it clear you're tired of seeing threads where people complain about how they were treated. DON'T READ THEM, DON'T PARTICIPATE IN THEM.

You know what, the title of this thread was "Rules unclear and unfair." Oh my gosh! {shock} Somebody's complaining again. You knew it before you even clicked on the link and started reading the first word. If you're so tired of these threads, why keep reading them? Instead, I guess you (and a few other people who are also "tired of reading these threads") have decided it's your collective responsibility to enter into these discussions, make fun of the person, call them childish, maybe even derail the thread with the same old "inside jokes" with each other AND with the forum moderators & coordinators (who, by the way, should be above such behavior, but sadly are not).

Is it any surprise that many members here feel like they aren't listened to, taken seriously, treated fairly...THEY'RE NOT!

At least be honest about this point: despite your protestations to the contrary, you love these threads. They give you a chance to show everyone how smart you are, how witty you can be, how grand your debating skills are...and you can bully somebody from time-to-time if they don't happen to be able to match your forum skills. Well congratulations, you've found quite a nice home here. Enjoy it!

And by the way, the admins, moderators & coordinators don't need your "help" with these discussions...they've proven over and again that they can stand their ground in a debate.

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks