Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 ยท 732 posts

thefixer posted Fri, 27 October 2006 at 10:57 AM

I've stayed away from this so far because it's the same old, same old but I come in now with a suggestion for the peeps that don't like how the place is run and this isn't a sarcastic suggestion, just one that I think has merit:

If you don't like how the place is run by the current set of moderators and coordinators, next time there is a vacancy, apply for it and start to make changes from within. Of course it would need more than one of you to do this and would probably be very difficult to achieve!

At the very least, it would give you some insight into how and why things are done the way they are and also what a thankless and difficult task they have, they are for the most part volunteers and freely give up their own time to do it, how many of us would be prepared to do that?

I for one, and I don't believe I'm in a minority think that in general the site is run very well and with a site as big as this has become, some small blips will surely happen occasionally!

No malice intended to anyone and posted in good faith and I would hope it would be seen in that way!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.