Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: I never thought there was actually a bias towards Poser until...

johnnysac5 opened this issue on Oct 26, 2006 · 78 posts

Darboshanski posted Fri, 27 October 2006 at 4:27 PM

I like political, I like seeing others ideas about THEIR country. As far as I'm concerned until this archaic two party system is abolished, the courts removed from deciding elections and third party candidates can run without being blocked, removed from ballots and oppressed then the two parties are going to continue to drag the rest of us down. They don’t care about us only in money and power and it runs down both sides of the isle.  Years ago I would have said things differently and I believed differently but I was young and foolish and hadn’t been sent to hell and back a few times or did I see the real world. One thing is for certain and that is there is plenty of suffering going on right here in the good ol’ US of A you don’t need to go the Iraq, Somalia or some third world to find it. It’s just not Bush raping this nation it’s politicians in general. They are the reason wars are started. Sorry now I went political!

Laughing at someone to make one feel better about themselves is so grade school and insecure.  While poser is not a super duper, mega bucks program it is still a tool much like a palette knife, brush and canvas. It depends on the artist. I’ve seen some amazing and incredible art in my travels in this world done by people with the very basic of tools and with little or no education. One can have all the most expensive tools at their disposal but if they have no heart, there is no art. It’s like music you can hit every note on pitch and have all the mechanics but if you have no feeling for music it means nothing.

Okay I’ll shut up now.

My Facebook Page