Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Iksar Poser Models

ChaosOutlaw opened this issue on Oct 30, 2006 · 12 posts

ChaosOutlaw posted Tue, 31 October 2006 at 5:21 AM

Quote - It's been on my to-do list for a while....and I have to dig through my backup disks for my reference shots as it's been a year or so since I left EQ.

If it's something that isn't needed right away (like say, gimme a month or so....just bought a house and will be in the process of packing, moving and general associated madness) I'll give myself a kick and get these started. Male or female first?

Um...in the mean time, if you need some sort of EQ fix, the most I have right now are some woodie & dark elf textures for Mayadoll (on my site and here in freebies), and a DE set for Aiko on my forums. Am also getting a newbie pack going for DE Hiro as well. You would have to sign up for the Aiko set....she's a special download for members only. But it's free to join....and you'll have a better chance of reminding me of impending Iskar goodness there too. (I don't always remember to visit Rosity every day)

And here's my site

And my forums....you'll see the Aiko DE preview in the VIP lounge area.

Cool I will check it out. Look forward to what you come up with as to the iksar models. I play a beastlord on the Cazic Thule server.

"I try to save one life a day, its usually my own."
John Crichton