Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Problem with shopping at 3D Commune...

rofocale opened this issue on Oct 31, 2006 · 11 posts

BECamation posted Wed, 01 November 2006 at 11:23 AM

I've been in contact with Michael since his first email and have answered each one.

Did I miss something Michael?

Last time you said you'd use Paypal instead but I never saw another order from you.

It has to be something on your local machine can you possibly try another machine? I know you've turned off your firewall and any ad blocking software and still have the problem. Have you deleted cookies and rebooted?

I can't explain the problem because no one else is having it that we can see. :(

Obviously we are valid and we've been selling online for years to thousands of people without issues.

It's Fabi's hair products he's trying to pick up. I've also given him a secure link to enter his CC info to our web hosting companies web site A1 HostCo so I can try to run it manualy for him but have not heard anything back.

Sorry to post this all here because it's not Rosity related but felt I had to. :) Hope that's ok.

Oh yes Acadia  said:

"It's a PITA having to resize it after each page load.  I wish they would fix that part"

You can set your site prefs to NOT resize images or pop up's so you can fix it yourself. :)

Mark