Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 6 is available for download!

krimpr opened this issue on Nov 01, 2006 · 108 posts

ArdathkSheyna posted Fri, 03 November 2006 at 5:07 PM

Quote - ArdathkSheyna  If you're talking about Cornucopia3D's site, I have never successfully placed an order without help from a support person for exactly the same reason - credit card declined.  However, if you check your credit card/bank online, you may well find that a charge was in fact successfully placed.  It will fall off the card after a few days, though, if you don't follow through.

I've tried from several browsers and several locations, always with the same problem, so now it's scared me. I'd like to get Skinvue6, though, when it becomes available.

This is E-On's main site and I've never had problems ordering from them. And it turns out it was something that I did wrong. Anway, I've got my confirmation and download links and now it's just waiting for it to finish downloading (it's been going since about 2pm central and it's about half-way through the second file.

Quote - I got my downloader and serial number, but it stayed at 0% for over 6 hours? is this happening to other people? grrrr

Yep, it's happening to everyone. The servers are just that busy, I guess.