Forum: Community Center

Subject: Username Change Feature???

Chippsyann opened this issue on Nov 06, 2006 ยท 243 posts

LillianaSapphire posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 4:38 AM

Billy, i dont think its down the somebody at rendo having a good buisness head, its just the fact that a large proportion of regular members and merchants kicked up a fuss and wont put up with riduclous costs. They realised there maybe a problem, and that more members and merchants may leave and pull stores, which alot have been doing, and it has been shown throughout the galleries. Hence why rendo has to now shut up and listen to its members and merchants for once. Which may i add, these people are the soul basis of this site, without them rendo wouldn't be a business!

Regarinding a new member joining every 10 mins, sorry but every time i log in the site only shows at most 2000 members actively posting, or browsing, so even though rendo has alot of members, it doesn't mean that all those members are active contributers does it?

Its like any business, and yes this place is a business, i'd no longer call it a community as such. Rendo needs to start looking after dedicated members who have been here from the start.. its like any business partnership, if somebody has been there, and dedicated for 10yrs or more, you dont tell them to Naff off to welcome in new fresh meat do you? You listen to members and contributers who have been there from the year dot and who have helped make the community what it is. Rendo needs to save that before more dedicated members leave and think "enough is enough"

I have nothing against people personally here, most of the mods, especially LillianH and Angel1 have always been very helpful to me,and i'd like to thank LillianH for giving me and mike the opportunity to promote our magazine here!

I know i went alot off topic but man, this had to be said and was long over due!

Cheers

Anna