Forum: Community Center

Subject: Username Change Feature???

Chippsyann opened this issue on Nov 06, 2006 · 243 posts

billy423uk posted Thu, 09 November 2006 at 5:42 AM

Quote - Billy, i dont think its down the somebody at rendo having a good buisness head, its just the fact that a large proportion of regular members and merchants kicked up a fuss and wont put up with riduclous costs. They realised there maybe a problem, and that more members and merchants may leave and pull stores,

I know i went alot off topic but man, this had to be said and was long over due!

Cheers

Anna

if the above is true anna then it shows that someone does hav a good business head

as for it not having a community.  i'd say it does. people leave sites like this all the time. specially merchants who think they've found greener pastures.  i dare say some have left other sites and come here for some of the same reasons merchants leave here. i think when a site gets this big the dynamics change. i look in the forums and i see a community thats alive

as for the membership. i agree many probably don't even know their still members here.  you say every time you log on about 2000 members are logged. are they the same 2000 as the previous time you logged on. if 2000 is the given average for any given time they must get an awful lot more than 2000 visiting during the course of a day. jmo

billy