Forum: Community Center

Subject: Username Change Feature???

Chippsyann opened this issue on Nov 06, 2006 · 243 posts

FutureFantasyDesign posted Fri, 10 November 2006 at 11:23 PM

**Hey...I have one thing (*maybe 2) to say. First, I love you Hawkfyr .....hehehehehe....
OK, now that I got that off my chest. If you do the math, of 1 pic a day average size 900X1200,
and multiply that by 200,000 or 200,000,000 or what ever ungodly amount of peeps are here....multiply that by the amount of bandwith required just for the free Art....add that cost...
$10 bucks is a bargain if you want to be "KittenFlysInCircles" instead of "BangYouAreToast"!
Maybe Ren does makes a profit....HOW DARE THEY! Doesn't every vendor here want one too?!
The hidden costs of this site must be enormous, but even better...a business that makes a profit? Clint, you should be strung up for that concept!
Imagine the logistics if even half the members wanted to all change their names and purchase history? Even if they had volunteers they would run as fast as they could out the door!
I am the first one to want something for free....but not if it is truly unreasonable. Karma thing, you know. So for all the hollering, it seems that it is an easy solution, if you want to be someone else, pony up the dinero! If it isn't a neccessity, don't bang the gong so loudly about it. Cause in business, you do get to ask for recompensation for a service. It's not the end of the world. It's just business. That's all I had to say.
HuggerZ!
Ariana

Is there water in your future or is it being shipped away to be resold to you?
Water, the ultimate weapon...

www.futurefantasydesign.com