Forum: Community Center

Subject: Username Change Feature???

Chippsyann opened this issue on Nov 06, 2006 · 243 posts

anathandra posted Sat, 11 November 2006 at 1:22 AM

Quote - Quote - " First of all, being called "you people"...don't go there. Ok?"

Ok I know what you are thinking and I wasn't being a racists and it gets kind of tired when people point that out just to think its a racists remark so please don't start. 

To me that is logic because I never knew about some of the stuff he said about renderosity.

Anyway to get back on topic the bottom line is this is a bad idea. In my opinion.

No one said anything about racism. It was the furthest thing from my mind. Are you assuming you know something about me that you really don't? (Don't add any tone to that. I'm honestly confused and curious.) It's just an insulting remark that was made, as far as I'm concerned. Logic, by most definitions, is usually an argument or series or statements that speaks to the question at hand. There were facts thrown in that were irrevelevant to the discussion and a lot of emotion that I noticed, but nothing that showed even a basic understanding of what was being quoted. Neferset