Forum: Community Center

Subject: Username Change Feature???

Chippsyann opened this issue on Nov 06, 2006 ยท 243 posts

modus0 posted Sun, 12 November 2006 at 2:41 PM

Is it time for a dead horse picture yet, or should people (Oh No! I'm generalizing! :rolleyes:) aim for another 8 pages?

Me? I'm glad Renderosity is making available a feature to allow people who aren't satisfied with their name to change it, my only gripe was the 24.95 price tag.

But, since they've dropped the price to $10, I don't have a problem. Of course, I'll never take advantage of the feature, but at 10 dollars 'rosity should be experiencing less griping about price than $25 (but that'd kill people's [Gasp! Generalizing AGAIN!] reasons to gripe) while still limiting abuse to the feature.

Does Renderosity always do what any percentage of the membership wants? No.
Does Renderosity sometimes implement changes that make people go WTF? Yes, along with every other business in the world.
Does Renderosity sometime listen to the members and work to make them happy? Yes.
Does the staff at Renderosity want everyone to be happy? Of course, that's a goal I think every business has to some degree.
Do things happen that aren't planned that cause problems with the site? Of course, it's built on complicated code, there are bound to be problems, and fixing them has a potential to cause more.
Should we give Renderosity some slack, and not nitpick every little thing to death? Yeah, after all, they could decide to handle the entire site like Content Paradise handles their support forums.

If you're joking that's just cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse.