Forum: Community Center

Subject: Question in regards to nickname change service

draculaz opened this issue on Nov 08, 2006 ยท 53 posts

billy423uk posted Tue, 14 November 2006 at 5:14 PM

i know i'll gt lynched for this but if i were a business and could get away with charging for a name change i would. i can see rendo has already made at least 40 bucks lol. and the people who paid seem happy enough to have done so. i think cap'n jacks just trying to impress stacey though lmao...jk jack.

and if they do decide (after you put the idea in their heads) to charge for other thing mentioned and people decide their willing to pay then thats how it goes. i like the name i have, it's my name aprt from the 423 which is the number of billy uk's out there. i keep the same nic for every site. if i ever did want to change it here it'll cost me ten bucks and i'll pay it. luckily i don'y care about purchase history cos i haven't spent anything here but my kids have lmao. god i love those kids. so i can just open a new account and close this one. thre are lots of things in life i'm not happy with but a business making money comes way down on the list, in fact it's a concept i agree with.

what would be good for rendo to do would be to put a notice on the login page for new members to pick their user name wisely as it will cost them 10 bucks if they wish to change it at a later date. jmo

billy