Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

billy423uk posted Fri, 17 November 2006 at 3:52 AM

yes it's a private site...it's called renderosity and they can allow or dissallow who they like. the tos is legal and anyone trying to take them to court for it would get severely giggled at. shops in the hign street can also tell you you can't shop there if they want. many wholesalers only allow you to shop with them if you're a business owner. as long as they're not racially or other wise discriminative.....saying you can't join cos you're fat or irish.... there within in the law. i could understand you if  you argued an ethical point but to start about the legallity of the tos is stretching it some.

and like tom i struggle to see what the freedom of speech has to do with anything in this thread.
can you tell  us what freedom of speech actually means. if i own a shop and you tell me...hey you're running this shop in the wrong way i can and will stop you coming in to it. freedom of speech does give one the right to be beligerant or demanding in any way shape or form. in fact freedom of speech gives you the right to air an opinion and another to dissagree with you which sorta kicks the freedom of speech out of the ball park...jmo

billy