Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: so thats that for Poser 4/Poser Artist

Khai opened this issue on Nov 20, 2006 ยท 66 posts

vilian posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 4:05 AM

I use PP almost exclusively even though I have P5. P5 is for procedurals, PP is for everything else. I'm happy with it, and there's still a lot that can be done within it, even with new toys from the marketplaces around. Getting new compy is too expensive for me, and is going to be until I have income on my own, so I'm stucked with what I have now for at least two years more. The marketplaces are moving forward all the time, there is more and more products utilizing dynamic technology, shaders technology, all that fancy P6 lighting options and so on. P4 is not holding back anyone, except its users, and it certainly won't hold back content creators - it's a matter of their personal tastes and skills if they will sell versions P4/PP compatible. It's also a matter of cash, because PP stuff is mostly compatible with D|S, while P5/P6 not necessarily - and D|S userbase is growing fast. So, even if you'd like to wipe out P4/PP users from the face of Earth (which is very rude, because we still bring cash to you, content creators), we're still supported, whether you like it or not.

Outdated gallery over at DeviantArt

Fics at FanFiction.net and Archive of Our Own (AO3)