Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Reason 7?

Dorie0924 opened this issue on Nov 22, 2006 ยท 53 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Fri, 24 November 2006 at 3:13 PM

Some would just blow...

I don't think Reason 7 is anything that would make the existing Poser characters obsolete - like a changed rigging or weightmaps or softbody dynamics. Well PERHAPS softbody dynamics. Something vaguely like the clothroom where you could make bodyparts squishy and bouncy.

I think it's unlikely to see something like PoserPhysics built in. Why should they? They're already SELLING it as a separate program at CP... Why cut the branch they're sitting on?

And while I think 3-button mouse support would be awesome (and highly needed) - I don't think that e-Frontier would consider that cutting edge enough to make it the final reason. It's gotta be something major. Though it may not be something everybody would feel was needed. They've catered a lot for animators in this version, so I have a feeling it's going to be something more in that route. Something animators will go SQUEEE over and everybody else will stand, mouths agape and say "was that IT?!"

Though with the new morphing tools, it COULD be something like basic modeling tools right inside Poser. Something along the line of WeirdJuice's metaform perhaps?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.