Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

cruzin posted Thu, 30 November 2006 at 8:59 AM

I like the "intent" thing discussed.  Yes, some may be iffy and in those cases...yeah take the offending pic off...but to ban?  Only the blatent offenders should be punished.  Most of the time you can see the intent, but I thinks (yes I put an "s" on think) that no one really looks at renders with the Girl and Aiko for "intent" if it's not posted in the fairy gallery. 

No offense to the fairy gallery folks...I love what they do with aiko and fairy gallery means hmmm let me guess fairies, now a naked pic of Aiko in Poser and People or realism that looks underage...well hmmm let me think on this one.  

Anime and Manga....hmmm.  I don't know.  I'm very glad the mods are here because some things really shouldn't be allowed but I know of three artist here who are here and the "intent" was definately "just posting" with the Girl and Aiko but in the end...

I hate reading this topic because I think it's silly (not the subject at hand) because in the end it's a discussion that leads to nothing...nothing is gonna change, but still I read and still I type.

Everyone having a very funky day!  :)