Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

billy423uk posted Fri, 01 December 2006 at 12:21 AM

Quote - Just to play devil's advocate on the part of the "finger pointers", we live in a society of finger pointers and that's a good thing let me cite examples:

The American colonist were upset because of unfair taxes and said "Hey if those guys in England don't have to go through this stuff, why do we?"

Woman said if men can vote why can't we

Blacks said how come it's wrong for me to use this door when all the whites can?

I guess that makes them all 6 year olds.  The cases cited a little extreme in comparison to the subject at hand...yes but it does illustrate my point.

Primals warning was taken off his record only because it was aired here...but those in the past that feel they have been wronged may have tried to state their problems in private but since it wasn't aired out...they're gone...at another site I've seen renders of a few people who were banned here and when I posted that they should email the mods, I recieved more than a few saying they had (and not in the nicest ways I might add).  I don't know them personally but one I do, I've seen what caused all his 1st, 2nd, 3rd nd 4th time, the first one was very much in violation of the TOS, and he admits it was his mistake (a woman being cloned in a tank...but not at the age of maturity yet), the second time he agreed what it the mods thought it looked like, I think it was a stretch...the last two...heck no.
You probably already got an email from him so I won't beat that horse, but 6 years?  Thank God for em!

fighting for racial equality isn't finger pointing lmao. nor is fighting for equal rights in the country you reside in. outing someone who put an image in the gallery to prove a point is.

lets remember that no ones perfect. people make mistakes. i know first hand that a warning given by mistake or over exuberance or out of sheer frustration on the mods part do get removed without having the need to air the fact a warning was recieved in public. in truth it changed my way of thinking about how i was acting. it may not always be the case that something can be sorted out behind the scenes but to say it can't is a misnomer. at the end of the day if getting a warning or an image taken down isn't the end of the world. and if  the way i was treated is anything to go by then i think undrer the circumstanstances the mods and admin do the best they can. that said even the mods are human (i think) and can be pissed off to the point that being unbiased isn't an option. cut them do they not bleed?

billy