Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rules unclear and unfair

Primal opened this issue on Oct 23, 2006 · 732 posts

CrimsonDesire posted Sat, 02 December 2006 at 5:36 PM

To cruzin, well those are just a few top of the head suggestions.  I'm sure that people with more experience in creating and working with morphs for A3 can come up with far better ones then me.  And I would agree with you about "being in the moment" while remembering that if an image ends up being pulled then all that hard work can often seem waisted.

As a footnote I did do a render of A3 emmediatly after posting in which I tried to experiment with the various suggestions I myself had made, sort of a put your money where your mouth is kinda deal.  I didn't do any work on the head that's a Kleo morph, but I did work on the body quite a bit.  The A3 in the render was made the same height as V3 and there are some other refinements to the form such as muscle and tone and such things.  I'm afraid the angle of the camera along with the fact I had to pump up the bathing suit's chest area a bit more then the actuall breasts to get it to cover a few morphs it didn't have makes her look overly-endowed, but apart from that I think (or hope at least) most people could agree after a carefull inspection that she's an adult.

The actual mophs didn't take a great deal of time, finding some clothese to fit and at the same time leave the majority of the body uncovered so anyone intrested could see most of what I did was harder but then since the issue is with nude A3s that wouldn't be a problem for someone else.

While I'm glad some of what I've said has got at least a few people thinking I'm by no means any kind of expert and I'm sure alot of what I blather out is about 50% accurate at best.  I'm just trying to relate what little I happened to learn and remember, and I'd hope others would do the same.  Maybe somewhere we can find a commen ground we can all kinda live with if we're willing to talk about our perceptions and viewpoints in a little detail.

Oh and on the subject of The Girl, I feel even less qualified to give a opinion on her then A3.