Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anyone else spending less time in Poser?

whoopy2k opened this issue on Dec 04, 2006 · 19 posts

joemccarron posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 10:47 PM

I totally agree.  I have not worked on my animation figuring I will soon be able to save some of my work as universal poses.  Why spend the effort now to find it could have been done better and easier later.   I probably will not wait for V4 though.  I figure whatever work I do will somehow be compatible with her if she is good.  

The other maybe bigger point is that I have not bought any content or utilities.   Why buy textures for V3 /m3 if they will be obsolete?  Why buy addons for poser 7 when they may be inclued in the program.  It seems puppet master for bipeds was all but included.  Will other utilities even work with P7?  I'm holding off on all these purchases.

How will I like the new P7 characters?  should I save for them instead of buying new stuff for my current characters?   I am holding off on skinvue 6 until V4 and M4 is out and I can see if I will use them instead of the new poser figures.   I have been on a buying freeze for all poser related stuff.   I'm sure many others must be as well.  It may be good for sales of Poser and V4 but it must be killing the third party vendors.