Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Possible Poser 7 Release Date

Circumvent opened this issue on Nov 29, 2006 ยท 47 posts

lkendall posted Mon, 04 December 2006 at 11:07 PM

12/5/06

Whoopy2k:

After they released Poser 5 as a free download, it took me 6 weeks to finally accomplish a complete download of the package. During that time I bought other software, and I could not download it, because of their bandwidth problems. They take complaints through a mail system they call "tickets." None of the tickets I sent them were ever answered; not even one. After a few months they were all marked as taken care of, but I was never contacted. I had to contact the author of the software I ordered, and get the download from him.

When I ordered Poser 6, their website store software changed the version I ordered from PC to Mac when I used my scroll wheel, and I did not notice. Again, they did not answer my ticket, but a kind soul here gave me an EMail address of one of their staff who corrected the problem. There has been no end of complaints about problems ordering or downloading products, and the pleas for help overflow into their forums on a regular basis.

Last week they had domain problems, and the CP website could not be reached most of the time for days. It was not their fault, but that does nothing to increase confidence. Everyone is very nervous about the upcoming electronic distribution of Poser 7. EF/CP have simply not demonstrated the ability to handle this one bit better than before.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.