Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poor Poser? Urgh. Time for some tough love, kids.

Penguinisto opened this issue on Dec 04, 2006 ยท 175 posts

TwoPynts posted Tue, 05 December 2006 at 11:48 AM

art: the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance. As has been discussed by other posters here, there is no difinitive answer to what qualifies as art. Or even good and bad art. Of all the things in this world, art is one of the most subjective. I do what I do because I feel a drive to create. Something inside of myself wants to come out in a form of creative expression. Like 1358, I proudly consider myself an amateur because I do it for the love of it. Do I want to improve my skills? Sure. I would hope that everyone does and that their own drives push them to go past the stock models, textures or whatever medium they are in, and explore how far they can push it to better express themselves in a creative and unique manner. We are all at different skill levels on Renderosity. If you don't like something, there is no-one making you click on that thumb to take a look at it. Do something because you love doing it and try not think less of others because they are not where you are at in your creative journey. Wikipedia has worthwhile entry for "Art," I recommend taking a peek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations