Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poor Poser? Urgh. Time for some tough love, kids.

Penguinisto opened this issue on Dec 04, 2006 · 175 posts

chinnei posted Tue, 05 December 2006 at 5:52 PM

Quote - Given that we have finite lifetimes & a finite amount of time to spend on art, would you rather spend your time bemoaning & criticizing the crappy stuff or creating & appreciating the good stuff?

Exactly!!!

First of all, I don't consider myself as an artist or whatever name people wanna call me, as I really don't care.  I only use Poser as a hobby, just for fun, that's it,  
Second, who cares if people use "canned" textures, or props or whatever.  Let them use whatever they wanna use and however they want.  It's their choice.  If some real "artists" think those are not worthy, well too bad!!!  Go ahead and create your own almighty "artworks" and pat yourself on the back.  Why bother wasting your time complaining about crappy stuff that so frustrate you.

Penguinisto:
Btw, I've just took a quick look at your gallery expecting to see some eye popping masterpieces considering that you seemed to have this "art" stuff all figured out.  Well, let's just say that I've seen many other NVIATWAS with way better lighting, composition, and shadows etc.  Maybe you should consider buying yourself one of those "canned" elements to learn about improving your "artwork" first before criticizing others for their crappy stuff.
Just a harmless suggestion from a seven-year-old kid busting into an art competition with a glued-together macaroni.  Have a nice day.