Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: MEC4D... final act?

Casette opened this issue on Dec 08, 2006 · 32 posts

Casette posted Sat, 09 December 2006 at 1:39 PM Online Now!

Yes, I've received an generic email

**Hello  ,
thank you again for all the support, it was well not expected twister on level 5 yesterday in the store, and because still not all customers downloaded own products I am here for the rest of the day with all support.
Please make sure that you have all files downloaded correctly, some of you that use Antivirus software Norton can have an empty file, please check good out and if this is the case just shut down your antivirus software for a moment and re-download your products.

Another issue why I write to you again is the store account, as you know already Mec4D get into music business as recording label, we do this already but not official Online and behind the Internet scene, In about one week my new Music Album "Freedom of Movement" drop in worldwide under my brand new artist name:: Miss Kay :: so please check out our new store soon and also all Online Music stores worldwide between December and January,
if you like to stay with your account at mec4d store it is ok, but if you don't wish any future contacts and e-mails from our store please log in into your account and set your e-mail information off (set to accept site email), and nobody will bother you again in the future.

I hate spam and I would not like to send you any e-mails you were not interested in.
Many of my customers asked me to keep the account because they are interested in the future of my productions, but because here is to much account it is just not possible for me to check everyone again and you know I don't trust anybody regarding this business and me and only me have access to your all information and data.

On this point I would like to thank you very much for the wonderful years and support in the Poser community, you all was for me just as a big family and I will never forget you!!!!
I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New year 2007 and much inspirations and creative time with your Poser and the wonderful art .

God Bless you and yours
Much Love always,
Catharina aka Cath**

CASETTE
=======
"Poser isn't a SOFTWARE... it's a RELIGION!"