Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So how do we change V4's eyebrow colour?

Kalypso opened this issue on Dec 08, 2006 · 60 posts

stephaniebt posted Sun, 10 December 2006 at 9:28 AM

While I was working on my V4 characters, I was concerned about the lack of an eyebrow transmap guessing that it might be controversial. Looks like my concerns were justifiable, from the number of posts I've seen about this.  Just out of curiosity, has anyone taken a look at the What's Hot list here at RO for V3 texture packs, or at the most popular recent releases at Daz and determined if those characters use eyebrow transmaps or have the eyebrows painted on? I don't have all their characters to check definitively, but it looks like Aery Soul, Blackhearted, Thorne and Sarsa, Handspan, etc. have eyebrows right on their characters' head textures. I didn't see any recent V3 releases at Daz that looked to me like eyebrow transmaps. It's interesting that so many top-selling merchants are not using transmaps and are still selling very well. I am not discounting anyone's complaints about not being able to change eyebrow color, just suggesting that "painted on" eyebrows (which are usually real eyebrows from photos and that naturally match the model's skin tones and her hair color) characterize many character packs, and is not unique to V4.