Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser 7, Vicky 4: does new content really matter?

AntoniaTiger opened this issue on Nov 07, 2006 · 23 posts

pjz99 posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 7:01 AM

I have a lot of content that is "for V3 and M3" and whatnot, but any conforming clothing that I have I will either convert, or abandon it if I cannot.  I have mostly stuck to dynamic clothing and I'm not scared of resizing or reshaping that, and the hairs I have I can wiggle around and make them fit.  I'm not a pro by any means, unlike a lot of the people here, so I have nothing to lose except the money I'd already invested in previous stuff.  I don't have an editor or publisher looking over my shoulder expecting results, so I am free to move into the new content and not sweat the money spent on previous stuff, I look at that as a training cost.  Many people wouldn't look at it like I do though, I'm sure.  

In my noobish opinion:  The new figures look better, flex better, have a lower poly count, in general have visibly superior materials, and the morphs are easier to work with when loaded at default state.  It's not that V4 has a pretty face, she's just a lot more workflow friendly (at least for me).

My Freebies