Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poor Poser? Urgh. Time for some tough love, kids.

Penguinisto opened this issue on Dec 04, 2006 · 175 posts

Larry-L posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 12:38 PM

Penguinisto,

I like all your points, they all click; especially creative thought.  How many big boobs and fat lips can one stand before we all yell a collective--ENOUGH!!! 

Say what you will about computer graphics, no matter the program, they are just another tool of artistic expression like a camera, paint brush, or hammer & chisel--it's the talent of the artist that will shine through. 

Personally speaking, learning the scope of a particular program drives my creative thought which in turn drives my desire to learn more.   For those who have a true love of art and want to create: they will be driven to learn from artists the rules and techniques to make the most of their talent and vision.

One of the things I appreciate most about Rendersoity is when a piece catches your eye, you can check out that persons gallery to see their progression: or often times wonder how it was done and thereby try and learn their technique; if the artist is willing to share and many do.

For those who are hobbyists, they will continue to make Vicky et al with big appendages to satisfy their prurient desires.  There is a distinction and Renderosity plays host to them all.  But that doesn't mean anyone has to give them attention.  When I go to an art museum, there are works I don't care for, same here.  Fortunately, some of that can be filtered.

Hopefully though, some will read your post and get it and Rendersoity will be the better for it.