Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So! Whats Poser 7 like, I wana see or hear somthink, is it as good as you hope

tez12 opened this issue on Dec 12, 2006 ยท 49 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 3:01 PM

Quote -
I have a problem. the "delete" key does not work in the preview window, only in the param window Anyone else has this? Looks like a bug.

WEE! It's not just me, then!

Yes I have that problem as well and I would indeed call it a bug.

On the plus side: Poser 7 is right now happily rendering a scene I just COULD NOT render in Poser 6, even at draft settings. It started fine, said "rendering" but even if I let it sit overnight, it got nowhere. Poser 7 took one look at the scene, munched on it for a few seconds and started rendering it :thumbupboth:

I've had some weird results with the Universal Poses (I posted about that on CP's forum) but it MAY have been the result of me replacing the figure a few times (Default Simon with Alternate with regular - that also effectively locked the character so I had to parent it to a ball to move it at all. But again, that may have been a fluke. Poser has always had some odd weirdnesses that couldn't be reproduced. Part of the charm I guess :lol:

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.