Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: So! Whats Poser 7 like, I wana see or hear somthink, is it as good as you hope

tez12 opened this issue on Dec 12, 2006 · 49 posts

bopperthijs posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 4:29 PM

Some people are complaining about the fact that they haven't changed the interface: Well, They're are very right!!! The first Impression I had when I opened it was that we had been fooled, besides a new flashscreen and a logo everything lookes the same. All the new highly praised features are hidden behind existing buttons and menus. I have to admit the rendering engine is faster although I don't have dual core processor, the morphing tool works fine I think (have to get used to it) but it's hidden behind the old morphing tool hand, I LOOOOVE the undo tool; that's a real improvement. I used the universal poses only on the new G2-figures, and I haven't used the new Talk-designer. I'm sure there will be some bugs, but that will be  no surprise, we'll get our updates.
But concerning the interface it's a real disappointment to me: compare it with buying a new car, You've read the specs: it will be faster, saver, have some extra gadgets like airco and side air bags, but at least you want that it looks and smell like it's new; this is the same old brown interface with the same buttons, windows and dials like we have for years now.  So my advice to the guys and girls of E-frontier: You've done a great job, but just pimp the whole thing a little bit up next time.
DAZ at least changed the color of the new Bryce6 interface.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?