Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 6 Pre Order a Jip IMHO

whbos opened this issue on Dec 12, 2006 · 25 posts

whbos posted Tue, 12 December 2006 at 11:04 PM

Price goes up, of course.  From what I've seen, too many bugs.   I'll wait for version 7 or 8, or maybe something better.  E-on's getting too CHEAP!  Sorry, already threw out V4 and V5, and uninstalled V5.  No longer interested.

Somebody has to have principles.   The price scale is about as FU as the one for Poser 7 release (free Poser 5 downoad, upgrade to 6 to get 7 free)  which I am also going to cancel.  Bacx to Vue4 for me.  Screw 5 and 6, and E-ons terrible (or too-long) responses.  Vue 6, get one module and you can upgrade to Vue 6 Pro Studio for the same price as someone who paid for all of the modules.  I don't think so!  Screw you!  Not you, I mean screw "you now who."

AND, if I have to be the biggest pri** on earth, even though I refuse to order this product, I will make the biggest fuss that everyone who orders this "garbage" software and pay for it should get it on a disc, and not have to download it umteen times.  That, to me, is the biggest joke.

Me, I refuse to order it.  They could give it to me free and still don't want it.  I say give it to everyone on a GD disc especially if they paid good money for it.  The final product should be given to everyone who "pre-ordered" it.  Why should they have to down such a large file?  Talk about taking advantage.

I said it, and I stand by it even though I'm very outspoken, and if you dn't like it--just pass on!

And I'm going to call these ****'s tomorrow if they're working!

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro