Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Victoria 4 Phoneme Morphs

NomiGraphics opened this issue on Dec 08, 2006 · 21 posts

MKeyes posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:07 AM

Basically it comes down to one undeniable fact. There will always be issues and dislikes from various groups-users concerning Poser 6-7.  Which also applies to D/S - it all depends on how long you've been in the game. What you're used to using and what you expect from the program based on that fact and what  your particular tastes, needs and requirements are. 

I have P4 - P5 - P6 - perhaps wa-a-ay down the road, I may go for P7 - however, I have a feeling that I won't, because with all the previous, I've closed them down and opened my D/S. Its what [ I ] prefer. I accept that. I have two cyber buddies, who cannot get into using D/S. Although one of them is slowly starting to lean towards it for whatever her reasons are. That's just the way its going to be.

As for V4 - the same applies. I've yet to find or use a 3D character that was perfect. Its either the bend of the joints in certain poses, or the fitting of the lousy clothing provided for them, or the neck and head being awkward and big. Massive of body, with tiny hands on a male - which looked dumb. Only poses that were suitable were head and shoulders. Yadda yadda yadda - there will always be issues from someone about one or the others. 

All I can say, is that for all that is RIGHT with V4 - I can accept what might be wrong. Same with any others I may use, its all about variety.