Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Has there ever been a full length movie made with Poser content?

Wizardkiss opened this issue on Dec 08, 2006 · 26 posts

sbertram posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 4:07 PM

I'm working on a full length feature film using Poser. I have just over 1/2 hour of it complete, but I'm currently taking a break for a year or two while my kids are little (yes yes, I know that a year or two is an eternity in the 3d world - but it's what life demands at the moment). I actually can't wait to get back to it...but right now getting 5 minutes in front of the computer is an accomplishment, let alone the hours I need to work with Poser.

This project has actually been a huge undertaking. It took about 3 or 4 months to get the script right, and then casting took a while. Getting the voices truly is one of the greater challenges. People from all over the US have been working on this with me. Right now, I have about 80% of the voices recorded. All of the main characters are taken care of, with the exception of one character that I think I'm going to have to re-record because the audio quality is lousy. Luckily, the bulk of that character's lines occur in the second half of the film. The rest we're recording as we go.

Anyway, you can download an excerpt from it in DIVX format (14mb) here: KitchenScene.avi

Hope you like it