Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: How to make morhps

Alextron115 opened this issue on Nov 20, 2006 · 14 posts

music2u4u posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:25 PM

Alex, the V3 character that you have, if it is the one that came with the Daz program, is a RRV3 or a "reduced resolution" character. That means it has drawn or painted textures NOT hi resolution photorealistic textured skin and it also has only a few morphs. If you can get the V3 download it will be much better and you can apply hi resolution photo realistic textures to her. These are textures made from actual photographs of real people. You will not be able to adjust the look of most body and face parts until you get the body and head morph pack which is not free. If you do not have the morph pack none of the characters you download for V3 are going to work. The first time I downloaded a character and tried to apply it to the V3RR all it did was cross her eyes...lol. I got the morph packs and went creation crazy and made about fifty V3 characters. It was so cool. I then realized the power behind this thing and was hooked. I still don't have M3 Morphs yet but have been able to get around them. For some reason Men characters morphs don't seem to be as important as women morphs. It's a body thing I guess. After  all, a womans body is in itself a continiously changing work of art and men...well... we are just there...lol.