Forum: Community Center

Subject: i can't take bad comments - morale booster

3_Bad_Mice opened this issue on Dec 13, 2006 · 37 posts

billy423uk posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 11:25 PM

i've looked at the galleries nancy. and still do. whilst i say most would rate 5 or lower i see work that would rate 10 plus. some fantastic creations. and though they basically slagged poser off is it such a big deal. the renders were put up for comment and what was said wasn't liked.  that the person gets repeatedly banned says more about the person to me than the sites themselves. if people want an ego boost then post the images where you know they'll be welcomed. i'm certainly not condoning nastiness on chat sites but it's a fact that if you stick your neck out in them it will invariably be cut. from the original post i get that the person sticks his neck out time after time.  i'm actually almost done finishing a model that i took in poser to rig and do the jp's when it's done it'll be a freebie. should someone say ..hey billy the figures crap i'll quietly smile and think ..you could have a point. i certainly won't need to post what they said in some thread to get a moral boost for my ego.

ps i do agree with what you said btw lol

billy