Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4 & the Ugly Tree

xeniaghost opened this issue on Dec 14, 2006 ยท 124 posts

xeniaghost posted Thu, 14 December 2006 at 3:16 PM

@Neyjour Yep, that face is very pretty, mainly cause it doesn't look much like her! Lol i'm not a member of the Daz PC so i've got to pay $20 or so for theV4 base meaning i can't play before i buy, which is a shame. i thought about the 30-day money back guarantee but i've already done that a few times and i'm scared Daz will ban me if i do it again! i know it's early days with V4 and hopefully she'll get better with time but if the basic face and extra morphs aren't great, then however talented the artists and merchants are, they can't make her beautiful. i'm sure Daz will release more morph packs to improve her but that's even more money to pay out and i've already got V3 with enough morphs to make her into whatever i want. As far as realism goes, i can't see her being superior to V3 cause textures are as detailed as they can get. That unattached iris sounds weird and she seems to have strange eyelids and puffy eyes, but i guess merchants will sort that out eventually. Anyway, i think i've made my mind up, it's the iPod until something for V4 really bites me!