Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why I hate EF and Poser 7

hoppersan2000 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2006 · 40 posts

Robo2010 posted Fri, 15 December 2006 at 7:20 PM

Microsoft builds a whole new OS (In the new year), that took em 5 years. The thing is no matter what OS they make, the shell always changes, and a whole lot of other features, and years of continous updates. And Upgrade.....about $160.00. Yes, I can get uptight about MS because the way they are, and the way they do things. Bill gates is one billionaire, but will not lend a person $1.00, unless it is one of his formal buddies. But will lend it to Africa, where their is no government, and constant tribes who only think about wars and taking the money for weapons, although their is good reasons to give money I can not disagree about helping, but homeless people lay in our streets in the west, and he will not give a cent. Gates is not the only person who I consider is greedy. My car is a wreck. And I am unable to afford a new one. And I work my butt off 6 days a week, for these people.

A new poser comes out a year and half later, and only add a few features, and the shell is the same as P5, P6. P7,  should have been a patch or update. But no..money was thought in hand.