Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Need guidance on Gallery Content Advisory

AnAardvark opened this issue on Dec 18, 2006 · 9 posts

Acadia posted Mon, 18 December 2006 at 12:49 PM

I have one image in my gallery that has a violence warning.  It's a fantasy image of a dragon and a mage "attacking" a warrior. The dragon fire is blocked by the warriors shield and the mage's spell has not reached the warrior. I put a violence warning because there is "combat" going on.

I pretty much compare what TV rates as "Violence" when looking at the gallery here. If it involves people involved in something like shooting, fights, stabbing, martial arts etc, whether there is blood involved or not, then I consider that to be "violence".

Nudity involves showing of full or partial exposed chest and/or buttocks and/or genitals of a female, and exposed buttocks and/or genitals on a male.  I would also put a nudity warning if there was nudity with parts strategically hidden, because many people view the site from their work and it doesn't go over very well to have someone walk by your office and see you looking at pictures of NVIATWAS even if all her naughty bits are hidden by her hand or sword, hehe

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi