Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Yay! I've been Trolled!

ThrommArcadia opened this issue on Dec 15, 2006 · 61 posts

ThrommArcadia posted Tue, 19 December 2006 at 6:03 AM

Thank you Billy.

Aeilkema, I'm not sure if you know what a troll is, but trust, you aren't one.  I may not like what you have to say, but that does not make you a troll.

Mr. MutantSpaceBunny, on the other hand does qualify.

He stopped by, had nothing relevant to say, just threw out some general insults that offered nothing to myself (the artist) or the community.

Mr. Bunny602 (as he went by) had nothing in his gallery, he had no favorite artist or pictures, he has never posted in a forum and he had only been a member for about a week before leaving his sparkling commentary.

That, my friend, is a troll.

I have not visited your page yet, but I bet I will find you have contributed something, I can see that you have posted over 1300 comments in the forums.  You've been a member for 6 years.

You probably can tell me something from which I could learn and improve.  You probably have something relevant to say.  I can tell you already, that I respect your opinion more then Mr. Bunny's.

Don't get me wrong.  I can put up with negative critiques.  I can respect if someone doesn't like something.  Sure, I prefer a pat on the back, but to each their own.

The picture in question (if you took the time to read) was a comparison of the base V4 and Sydney.  Nothing special.  It is the least amount of work I have ever put into a picture.  If people don't get that I posted it for those who were curious about the appearance of the two meshes, I can't really care.

If someone takes the time to offer some insight (which many did all of which were accepted an appreciated) then that's great.

Mr. Bunny602 stopped by, insulted the other people who had posted, made a crude joke about Helen Keller and then left.

I am perfectly within my right to make a comedic forum based on the complete silliness of that.

I'm sorry the humour has escaped you.  But, thanks for stopping by and having a look.

Cheers!